Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Belated New Years!

Well sorry I couldn't get this up sooner I never got around to it at home and then when i got back here in Provo my computer pretty much blew up and so i was computer-less until today when Seth Brunner took me over to the Distribution Center where i rented a computer for the semester! New Years was great I had a lot of fun seeing friends and family and hanging out with them. Me and Ben went to some parties, ate some food, played some games and before we knew it, it was 2009 the year we've been waiting for for a long time. The year we leave on our missions to serve the lord for 2 years! I can't wait! In other news it appears i have lost my pictures... how sad.

2 comments:

  1. 2009 FTW!!!

    I am looking forward to this year, brother! We have a lot in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your computer blew up? you're renting? I guess that's smart since you leave on your mission soon maybe.

    ReplyDelete