Well as probably most of you know (even though theres only a couple of) I have been working on my mission papers and today i finished them. I am so excited for it I can't wait. I still have to have interviews with my bishop and stake president, but other then that im pretty much set. I also have to have my wisdom teeth pulled sometime after school gets out. Its great just having everything finished early. (Your supposed to wait 3 months before your availability date which mine is June 2nd so I have a couple weeks left) Well I hope your all doing well! These photos were just for fun so although you cant really see much of the wounds here they are anyway :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Mission Stuff
Well as probably most of you know (even though theres only a couple of) I have been working on my mission papers and today i finished them. I am so excited for it I can't wait. I still have to have interviews with my bishop and stake president, but other then that im pretty much set. I also have to have my wisdom teeth pulled sometime after school gets out. Its great just having everything finished early. (Your supposed to wait 3 months before your availability date which mine is June 2nd so I have a couple weeks left) Well I hope your all doing well! These photos were just for fun so although you cant really see much of the wounds here they are anyway :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh,.. those are the needle pricks? i didn't figure it out before. Nice tie by the way it is really nice.
ReplyDeleteThe third shot FTW.
ReplyDeleteThat's great Toots! What a great cousin!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Cynthia
ReplyDelete