The Dreamland
Monday, October 10, 2011
I like fruit!
Wow I love fruit! Peaches, plums, oranges, bananas, strawberries, so yummy! Its all so good!
With that said, life is good. I miss this guy, but its alright he is doing the work of the Lord and I am proud of him.
School is going well, just getting by. Work is good and Life is good! Gotta love it! :)
1 comment:
Theresa
October 10, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Good. Glad you're having fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2012
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(4)
▼
October
(2)
Road Trip. Vegas. Halloween.
I like fruit!
►
August
(2)
►
2009
(39)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Todd
Im Todd... that about sums it up!
View my complete profile
Good. Glad you're having fun!
ReplyDelete