Sunday, February 12, 2012

Me

I love life, I love all the great things that happen in life. I am excited for the future and the possibilites that await me there. I am grateful for everything that I have and that I have been blessed with. Today at church was great, I love having a way to be reminded of all the important things in life. I had another great week and just enjoyed myself, leaving any stress or worries behind. I am swamped with school stuff, but I dont mind it will all work out. Be happy everyone cause thats the best choice you can make every morning, enjoy life! Well I gotta go check on that batch of chili im cookin up, but until next time!
(heres a fun pic of me from this morning, and no I did not go to church with my collar up or my hair like that :) just so you know haha ) oh and I wasnt angry its my model face

7 comments:

  1. That hair is awesome looking! YOU SHOULD wear it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair is awesome looking! YOU SHOULD wear it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your Aunt so I shouldn't be saying things like this, but your title is correct you are a Dream, better watch out for the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you have a model face. baha. I'm glad your life is so good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Haha
    Aunty Lou!? haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mom: hahahaha!! That is too funny.

    Great post, Toots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol todd,.. yeah,.. wear your hair like that for dates. :) and dances you should do the collar up,...maybe not church. :) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete