Well here I am on my wonderfully wonderful trip to my homeland of Las Vegas. Its been great, I headed out saying goodbye to good old Seth Brunner and his wife Bethany and their soon to be born son. I headed out for vegas the journey was long and tough, but with the help of many a cd and singing at the top of my lungs I was able to make it to my destination. The next day I got to spend some time with my good friend and former mission companion Myles Schanck and his younger sister Ren who were visitng from upstate New York. We saw some sights and had In-N-Out for lunch. The car was making weird noises and stuff so we wisely decided to call it a day at the trip and take the car to the shop. Well its busted... the guys said it shouldnt really have been working so we were being blessed i suppose. We had a good time over here played on the rip sticks watched volleyball and saw the spectrum show. The following day I got a haircut, and some other former missionaries came and joined us we played boche ball before i ditched them and left them here at my house alone... haha I had to see at least one of shean boys volleyball games, they won, unfortunately he didnt get to play that game cause it was super close, but its all good. We got back and then went to the spectrum show again, this time BDN (Benjamin) showed up and we had a good time. I went to his place and we swam, did some chores, went to BWWs (buffalo wild wings) got some blue drink and just had a good time. It was great. Today we had church, Myles and his mom and sister came with one of their family friends, I had to get them back so they could catch their flight but it was good to have them. We got home and decided to make this little beauty!
Chocolate cake with delicous chocolate strawberry cream cheese frosting (experimental) with strawberries on top and then we added another cake on top and smothered it all again with the frosting... mmm
Then we sticked it in the fridge to chill! Excellent!
(i caught "sticked it" after I wrote it but decided to leave it)
I love coming home, especially for sunday dinners! Check this out!
Love me some delicious papa's home made Kung Pow chicken mmm mmm good!
and we had grape juice! Delish!
Its been great so far, guess we will see how long I get stuck here haha, I also got to read a sweet book, The Beyonders by Brandon Mull (the Fablehaven guy) i recommend it to all :)


nice. My favorite part is "sticked it" bahaha why no pictures of you and your buddies? or even the show?
ReplyDelete