Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Les Birthdays



















Well my latest blog post got some comments so I guess that means people actually do see this if only occasionally... anyways, yesterday was my birthday and it was pretty grand. I got lots of birthday wishes and did some fun stuff! Me and mom went golfing in the morning although we forgot the camera in the car so no pics of that then i went swimming at walkers for a while and boy did i burn (the pics do the burn no justice... although the picture of my shoulder looks sweet for some reason though some may think it looks gross lol) then afterwards we went as a family to erikas dance performance then came home and had cheesecake and presents! I got some pretzels, swedish fish, a symphony bar, and then the big one a 60 GB i-pod (my dad gave me his) for the purpose of being able to listen to spiritually uplifting music while in Romania. So while on the mission your not technically supposed to have movie playing devices but it cant play movies if it doesnt have any on it... thats what dad says and plus any camera you buy can play movies so a camera would be breaking rules too. Anyways i will only have speakers and its going to be wiped of all movies before i leave and i guess we'll just have to see. Maybe ill end up having to send it home but hopefully not cause it would be nice :) Congrats to anyone who reads this really long post hahah

3 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Golfing and food...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,.. congrats to anyone who reads the post?! you're silly. So it is your shoulder,... I still can only tell if I look at the picture you posted right after it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks and yes it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete