Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mission Farewell

Well today i gave my farewell talk and apparently it was pretty good cause everyone told me it was but alas I have to attribute it to my mom, elder paul h dunn, and the lord becuase all my materials and quotes and stuff came from those three :) I m almost there and cant wait! Im so grateful for everything i have in my life. I cant wait to hear where my good cousin and best friend BDN is going on his mission! he submited his papers today and hopefully his call comes swiwtly becuase if it does then i could be here for the opening and i never really thought it a possibility but now im excited for the prospect! Well I hope your all having a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay toots! my class tried to write you a letter for your mission today since we learned about missionaries today,..it was going to include hand drawn pictures and everything but alas we ran out of time,.. Oh well. I have the letter for you though. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it comes next week, brother!! My Bishop and Stake President both said they actually think it'll be here next week, so I am excited! :)

    ReplyDelete