Oh! your roommate came down for the 4th. sweet,.. did the boys make good on their threat to bring girls down this weekend? Also, I love Shean's haircut,.. he's starting to look more like the rest of us with that haircut hahaha. :)
and,... What!? no pics of Karrae!?
I didnt do many person specific pictures and plus she is in a family sht and another just random shot where her face is actually quite entertaining :)
this is true,..
Oh! your roommate came down for the 4th. sweet,.. did the boys make good on their threat to bring girls down this weekend? Also, I love Shean's haircut,.. he's starting to look more like the rest of us with that haircut hahaha. :)
ReplyDeleteand,... What!? no pics of Karrae!?
ReplyDeleteI didnt do many person specific pictures and plus she is in a family sht and another just random shot where her face is actually quite entertaining :)
ReplyDeletethis is true,..
ReplyDelete