ahhh why does karrae look so sad at the end,.. I think you don't follow through on your shot very well kk. you're supposed to look where you're trying to put the ball aren't you? but it looks like you're just trying to swing good and forgetting to follow through at the end,...
i watched it again,.. it looks like you're following through I take it back,... you're just a little unsteady,.. maybe you're throwing your weight into it a little too much or something or your feet aren't used to the range of motion or something,.. anyway,.. it looks like it's throwing you off balance. but the end of your video still makes me sad haha cause you look so sad,..
ahhh why does karrae look so sad at the end,.. I think you don't follow through on your shot very well kk. you're supposed to look where you're trying to put the ball aren't you? but it looks like you're just trying to swing good and forgetting to follow through at the end,...
ReplyDeletewho's the guy in the purple shirt? !?
i watched it again,.. it looks like you're following through I take it back,... you're just a little unsteady,.. maybe you're throwing your weight into it a little too much or something or your feet aren't used to the range of motion or something,.. anyway,.. it looks like it's throwing you off balance. but the end of your video still makes me sad haha cause you look so sad,..
ReplyDeletemaybe you're leaning forward too much and not centering your weight,.. I don't know.
ReplyDeleteits uncle kurt of course
ReplyDeletewow,.. I had no idea uncle kurt went golfing with you guys hahahaha... I was like who's that guy,.. that's random,...
ReplyDelete